• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA is a synonym for failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    I work in an investment bank in the financial centre of Europe.

Not my shed, like you.
    So you work in London then? I thought you said you were outside the UK?

Comment

Not my shed, like you.
      The financial centre of Europe is London. But they don't take 2nd raters so you're confined to Frankfurt, eh? Doing tired, old, mediocre IB stuff no doubt.
      You really are one of the saddest losers on this forum.
      And you really claim its better to work in an office than from home?
      With your best mate the BA?
      Seriously you're demonstrating Lord Haw Haw levels of stupidity on this thread.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not my shed, like you.
        Here is a simple test. Can you saw sod it at 2pm and go down the pub, for a walk......

Until you can you are just a wage slave regardless of what you think you are.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

All this idiot has to do is execute test cases I've given him (because ive worked out the requirements and done all the code while this **** held workshops).

Can't even do that. Comes to me one day before code cut off with a major issue.
          Erm, do you mean to say he found an issue while testing?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Tirana?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Here is a simple test. Can you saw sod it at 2pm and go down the pub, for a walk......

Until you can you are just a wage slave regardless of what you think you are.
                Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Tirana?
                Feck me that big rumble of a laff has started deep down.
                He's good value on the cretin stakes is our in-house Ozzie idiot.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  The financial centre of Europe is London. But they don't take 2nd raters so you're confined to Frankfurt, eh? Doing tired, old, mediocre IB stuff no doubt.
                  You really are one of the saddest losers on this forum.
                  And you really claim its better to work in an office than from home?
                  With your best mate the BA?
                  Seriously you're demonstrating Lord Haw Haw levels of stupidity on this thread.
                  I worked in London IBs for 10 years. You are grasping at straws and as usual failing!

Yes, working from home is worse than working in an office, if you have social skills.

What is tired old mediocre IB stuff exactly?
                  You don't know anything about it. You are a silver spoon mediocrity. Leave the winners to it Jealous man.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    I don't understand these types of reactions (and suitys thread). Who gives a crap, just do you job, invoice until your told to feck off. Let them feck it up (maybe offer opinion once in a calm manner), it's better for you. If you still don't realise this you shouldn't be a contractor.

What I love about being a contractor is you don't have to care or take the job home or care about politics, but you get paid equivalent of someone who has to devote his life to the company.
                    Up to a point, but ideally it's better to achieve a specific goal and leave the client on a good note, if for no other reason than getting a good reference.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I worked in London IBs for 10 years. You are grasping at straws and as usual failing!

Yes, working from home is worse than working in an office, if you have social skills.

What is tired old mediocre IB stuff exactly?
                      You don't know anything about it. You are a silver spoon mediocrity. Leave the winners to it Jealous man.
                      Winners don't shout and bluster about how they're winners.

Comment

Working...
                      X