• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FA commission shouldn't be all-white

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I hear or read the word "dyke" it makes me laugh. Where I'm from "dyke" is slang for "whore".
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

yeah we should select people based on their ethnic origin, original class or sexual orientation!

so much better than picking on merit.

lets get a gay black from the ghettos. knowing anything about football is optional.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It does concern me when we become more concerned with counting race on these representative bodies. Is Rio just a token black man?

Comment

If you had a token from every permutation, like the one legged black lesbian, the comittee would have to have over a billion members.
          pretty nice for the do-gooders, but a bit of a bastid when it comes to team selection

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            It does concern me when we become more concerned with counting race on these representative bodies. Is Rio just a token black man?
            He's the token defender to counterbalance Danny Mills
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
            X