• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need an Arab speaking Python Programmer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
    That is being addressed blah blah blah

That is not a "politically correct" position, my rather right wing view is that the success of any country is mostly determined by the quality of people in it. Thus if as a teenager this kid can get up to speed in programming despite the piss he has to wade through, then he is the sort of person I want in the UK, paying taxes and working here, not back home working for the competition and paying their taxes.
    He is not having to wade through a load of piss - everyone else is to give him an opportunity that maybe some one who speaks the language of the country they live in will not get.

So no when your man learns English then we will teach them him program in English.

Comment

What makes some people immigrate to a country where they face not be able to communicate with about 99.9% of the population ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Are you sure you are cut out to be a pimp?
        DC never said he was supplying the service free. Its probably 100% markup just to get one up on Dodgy's generous 20% Mates rates.

DC:

LMGTFY

تعليم لغة برمجة البايثون | Arabic Python

كتاب بايثون بلمسة للمبتدئين | بايثون بالعربي

I don't speak Arabic or Python but there does seem to be Python org sponsored /lookalike Arabic site.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          DC never said he was supplying the service free. Its probably 100% markup just to get one up on Dodgy's generous 20% Mates rates.

DC:

LMGTFY

تعليم لغة برمجة البايثون | Arabic Python

كتاب بايثون بلمسة للمبتدئين | بايثون بالعربي

I don't speak Arabic or Python but there does seem to be Python org sponsored /lookalike Arabic site.
          What's a 100% markup on zero? I think you mean a 100% cut.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Not too many Arabs speak Python.. I think you mean an Arabic speaking Python Programmer?
            The real irony is I know hundreds of Python speaking Arab programmers.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
              ... it will be a couple of years before his English is good enough to understand phrases like "instantiate the functor object"
              Pretty sure my 15yo English speaking child wouldn't understand that phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                What makes some people immigrate to a country where they face not be able to communicate with about 99.9% of the population ?
                Benefits?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  I've got a Python
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    KUATB
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

There is also an argument to be made that if he wants to learn programming he shouldn't be learning python.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X