• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I mainly use ASOS. So yes, it must be.

Good work Nick!
    I had you as a Karen Millen chick

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I think Asos might still be. I worked on their special Autumn/Winter promotional site the other year. Far too hip for me to work out what any of the content was about, but it won several awards at a big ad industry shindig in Cannes, so I presume it was a Good Thing.
      I quite like ASOS but I think I'm possibly too old and not hip enough for it *sigh*
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

M&S? Is that hip and trendy...?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Tales of woe
          Awesome reading, keep it up. I always thought there should be a female Frank Spencer.

This lunchtime see if you can conjour up something involving a step ladder.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Must be, I'm entirely dressed by them today.

Apart from the Lidl(tm) "waxed" jacket.
            Ohhh I'm top to toe in M&S today too!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Austin Reed day for me.

Comment

Primark & Disney!

Classy me!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm still wearing my dressing gown... let me whip it off to find the label... aha it's from IKEA. I call it my Joseph gown because it is of many colours.

And yes ladies (and gents that way inclined), I was briefly naked just now.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I was tempted to visit "Moustache"* in Swansea to enquire as to their stocking of various waxed jackets.
                    Swansea. Sounds like a funny old place. From the Mirror:

It must have been a rough night for this woman - as this shocking footage highlights in some unpleasant detail.

Staggering around the street in Swansea city centre, the young woman seems to be struggling to stay upright, which perhaps goes some way to explaining the grotesque scene that follows.

After greeting a friend, the girl walks over to a wall, pulls her underwear down and hoists her skirt up.

She then sits on the floor, bare feet splayed out, and appears to have a poo in Princess Way.

Other people are seen walking past, but no one appears to come over or ask her what she is doing.

There's lovely.

Comment

Pure class, that's Swansea for you.

There's tidy then.
                      At least they left her alone. I can think of a few cities where someone would have nicked the turd.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X