• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, quite a few people that day got to see them...

Wife buys some nice floaty tops from them, not high topped (couldn't imagine her in stuffy high topped clothes). I think it's the only womans store I know...

I'm a stealth shopper; I know what I want and I wade in, get it and run. Hate it with a passion.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your day, MP. Look on the bright side, things can only get better...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Look on the bright side, things can only get better...
        I've always considered that a very risky strategy for dealing with troubles.

Things don't necessarily 'only get better'.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Are you sure a coffee is a good idea after what happened with the last coffee?
          Yes, have a big mug of bovril instead
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            I've always considered that a very risky strategy for dealing with troubles.

Things don't necessarily 'only get better'.
            Quite. Sometimes they just get crappier and crappier.

And then you die.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Nah, you always make things better, always. The alternative is simply too depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Quite. Sometimes they just get crappier and crappier.

And then you die.
                And then they tax you some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
                  What is young and hip now btw? I'd not have a clue.
                  I think Asos might still be. I worked on their special Autumn/Winter promotional site the other year. Far too hip for me to work out what any of the content was about, but it won several awards at a big ad industry shindig in Cannes, so I presume it was a Good Thing.

Comment

I mainly use ASOS. So yes, it must be.

Good work Nick!
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

cold shower ? brrrrrr

in the summer, I could cope, but not in this blooming weather
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X