• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    You don't half talk some amount of pish.
    Straight from the pub?

Comment

They gambled on doing something, not a lot of people would do; it was a very risky thing to do, as not only could she have been abducted, kids that age tend to get up to all sorts of tulip on their own, if they're left unsupervised. It was wrong as pretty much every has agreed that, but do they carry any blame. Some think they do, some not. But, at the end of the day, if they'd not done it, if they'd have stayed at home, the girl wouldn't have been abducted/killed/whatever, she would have lived through the Portuguese holiday. So, you have to say they were culpable in her abduction. I know, in their position, I would hold tremendous blame

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        If her parents had been present she wouldn't have been abducted/sleepwalked and died in a ravine.

There was a rather interesting program on BBC1 on Sunday that showed a female Eider Duck defending her brood against a Seagull.
        She put up a very good fight, only losing one of her two ducklings to the predator.
        If she hadn't been sat on her nest guarding her offspring she'd have lost both.
        I once saw a duck fight off a squirrel over a pink wafer. To this day I remain convinced that it was the presence of her ducklings that swung the battle in her favour.

Comment

When's the book / film / TV series coming out?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Of the ducks?

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
              They gambled on doing something, not a lot of people would do; it was a very risky thing to do, as not only could she have been abducted, kids that age tend to get up to all sorts of tulip on their own, if they're left unsupervised. It was wrong as pretty much every has agreed that, but do they carry any blame. Some think they do, some not. But, at the end of the day, if they'd not done it, if they'd have stayed at home, the girl wouldn't have been abducted/killed/whatever, she would have lived through the Portuguese holiday. So, you have to say they were culpable in her abduction. I know, in their position, I would hold tremendous blame
              Why was it risky? How many kids are abducted in similar circumstances?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Straight from the pub?
                As I said, you have been coming out with that reply for years now, your chat is terrible and I am not surprised you got laid off from that permie job.

Last year it was all "I'm doing this big automated trading job are you impressed as you should be" for weeks, then it all went quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Who've they got lined up to play the parts of d000hg and DA?

Who were those two blokes in Broke Back Mountain?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Of the ducks?
                    I have Charlton Heston down for the squirrel.

Comment

Who've they got lined up to play the parts of d000hg and DA?

Who were those two blokes in Broke Back Mountain?
                      Mel Gibson for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X