• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things you don't need

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
    So, not really, he's completely off the mark and obfuscating. As normal.
    You seem to know a lot for someone who only registered in September.

I guess it's a race who you piss of first, me or the mods, if I have to ignore you or you get banned (again).

In the meantime just go right ahead writing things for all to see and then claiming you didn't. Have fun wasting your time.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      You seem to know a lot for someone who only registered in September.

I guess it's a race who you piss of first, me or the mods, if I have to ignore you or you get banned (again).

In the meantime just go right ahead writing things for all to see and then claiming you didn't. Have fun wasting your time.
      Oh dear, the toys have come out of the pram very quickly; you can clearly see I didn't deny I wasn't silly having that crash, it's for the world to see. The same could be said of you accusing me of all and sundry, incorrectly. It's all there d000hg.

As for pissing you off, I am sure you know that doesn't feature high on a list of things that bother me. I seem to remember you putting lots of people on ignore, then somehow quoting them first hand. A magical bit of work, genius. I'd be delighted for you to do it again.

Comment

You sure seem to think it worth typing long and boring replies to my posts.

I'd explain (again) the ignore thing to you but you're a)too thick b)making up lies anyway.

Comment

Oh dear, the toys have come out of the pram very quickly; you can clearly see I didn't deny I wasn't silly having that crash, it's for the world to see. The same could be said of you accusing me of all and sundry, incorrectly. It's all there d000hg.

As for pissing you off, I am sure you know that doesn't feature high on a list of things that bother me. I seem to remember you putting lots of people on ignore, then somehow quoting them first hand. A magical bit of work, genius. I'd be delighted for you to do it again.
          The thing about ignore is that even when you ignore people you get a little button so you can "view post".
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            The thing about ignore is that even when you ignore people you get a little button so you can "view post".
            Not if you combine it with adblock... but you do still see people quoting them.

There's a theme amongst the 4 or 5 people I have blocked that none of them can really believe I could bring myself not to know what they have to say. Narcissistic really. But then when trolling an internet forum desperately in search of attention, this isn't exactly any sort of surprise.

These ones are so bad I think Sas would be preferable.

Comment

Not if you combine it with adblock... but you do still see people quoting them.

There's a theme amongst the 4 or 5 people I have blocked that none of them can really believe I could bring myself not to know what they have to say. Narcissistic really. But then when trolling an internet forum desperately in search of attention, this isn't exactly any sort of surprise.

These ones are so bad I think Sas would be preferable.
              Yes, love to believe you, but I don't.

So, back to the question I asked, which you're avoiding: do you lock your house at night?
              Last edited by Hairy; 15 October 2013, 20:11.

Comment

You sure seem to think it worth typing long and boring replies to my posts.

I'd explain (again) the ignore thing to you but you're a)too thick b)making up lies anyway.
                You see d000hg, the thing with the internet, is that it's easy to find out who lies, and on this matter, it's you. You get that don't you?

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I know, he just can't help himself can he

Comment

Off you go and find some proof then Hairy. Bye.

Comment

Off you go and find some proof then Hairy. Bye.
                    I have the proof, it's on this thread. I didn't have to go very far. HTH BISDI

I see you're still not answering that question. That in itself answers all the questions I have

Comment

I’ve just got rid of my ridiculously large car and I used to park it far away from any other cars, as it didn’t really fit into a normal space properly, the tyres would be on both white lines. However, whenever I got back to it, they’d always be some tit who felt the need to avoid all the other parking spots and park right next to it, like he had option paralysis and had to park near other cars. Parking the motorhome in Supermarket car parks, I simply parked horizontally across 3 bays way away from the entrance, as I had to!
                      This ^^

We found that fitting the side steps to a range rover is very useful for car park arseholes like that.

Fit steps.
                      Park at the far end of car park with many spaces around you.
                      Raise car to full off road hight
                      Now shop...

When you get back said tit will have parked next to you but will now have a ******* great ding in their door where the step caught their door before they bounced it off your car door.

When I take delivery of my new toy next month I will just go back to parking diagonal across 4 spaces up an empty end of any car park I need to use

Comment

Working...
                      X