• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU to find this v funny?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIBU to find this v funny?

I know it's probably not great form to link to mumsnet [again] but this thread had me in stitches. Have any of you lot dumped someone in a cowardly fashion?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

I got so fed up over one womans inane conversations, that in the midst of a meal at a restaurant with a load of her friends I told her to shut the f**k up and find someone who actually gives a sh*t

She was a right tart anyway, and whilst the nookie was good I just couldn't face listening to her anymore
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Done x2 by text but they knew they were on 'final warnings' so to speak.

I was done after paying for a meal out - feeky checker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        Done x2 by text but they knew they were on 'final warnings' so to speak.

Do you do appraisals?!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Do you do appraisals?!
          360 reviews...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

DH & DP - translation?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

You sound like my type of woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I know it's probably not great form to link to mumsnet [again] but this thread had me in stitches. Have any of you lot dumped someone in a cowardly fashion?
                Not as funny as this one. Now we know why SAS keeps a thimble by his bed

Do you dunk your penis? | Mumsnet Discussion
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  DH & DP - translation?
                  DH = Darling Husband
                  DP - Darling Partner

[I think]

DC = darling children
                  DS = darling son
                  DD = darling daughter
                  EBF = exclusively breastfed
                  TTC = trying to conceive

That's all I can really figure out so far. I think we need some CUK abbreviations.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I have been awful at splitting up with women. The approach I had was the treat so badly that they'd leave as I was too cowardly to split (I enjoyed the sex mostly and probably didnt want to give that up).

Even now I cringe at remembering some of the things I got up to in front of girlfriends whom I didn’t want to go out with anymore.

I went on holiday with one girl to St Lucia and we, pretty much, split up on the first night. For 2 weeks she shagged about anything she could get her hands on. Was pretty humiliating having to sit/sleep on the beach most nights as she was in the room shagging.

Comment

Working...
                    X