• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jesus was invented by the romans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Are you a-doubting Thomas?
    I thought Thomas was a tank engine not a transvestite
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Are you a-doubting Thomas?
      I'm doubting the rep system

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mudskipper again.
      madmadmadmadmadmad
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I thought Thomas was a tank engine not a transvestite
        I don't know but trannies do go on about the Romans

Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Went out drinking with someone who has written a few books on the subject (Templar revelation, masks of Christ, scion revelation etc) she reckons Jesus was just a pretender who was jealous of John the baptists fame, and even had a hand in his death, in addition Mary magdalene was the brains of the outfit.
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            This could be a moment
            I suppose that was one way to guarantee a steady supply of Christians to feed to the lions.
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
              Went out drinking with someone who has written a few books on the subject (Templar revelation, masks of Christ, scion revelation etc) she reckons Jesus was just a pretender who was jealous of John the baptists fame, and even had a hand in his death, in addition Mary magdalene was the brains of the outfit.
              And people mock Christians for believing mad, poorly sourced material.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                And people mock Christians for believing mad, poorly sourced material.
                I think pity is more accurate than mock tbh. Although no more so than believers of most other religions.

In some ways some of them are quite worrying in that they look forward to being in heaven and non believers being tortured in hell, anyone who looks forward to people being tortured for eternity as part of their eternal paradise has a worrying streak.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                X