• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Five Scots universities 'in top 200'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think anyone is taking what you say seriously any more. I reckon you're an embarrassment to Scots everywhere, certainly the ones it has been my pleasure to work with have not shown anywhere near as much cretinism as you display.
    Now back to work, you'll need to save up for the winter bill for your poky little flat.

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.”
    Elbert Hubbard quotes (American editor, publisher and writer, 1856-1915)
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      Does this take into account the fact that Scottish geniuses moving into England causes the average IQ to drop in both countries?
      Source?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        “If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.”
        Elbert Hubbard quotes (American editor, publisher and writer, 1856-1915)
        When I call you a cretin, I'm not calling you "vile names" but merely being descriptive, based on the ample evidence you provide through your posts.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Source?
          Your posts.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Your posts.

Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; your argument has none but reference. What should we infer about your professional ability?

Comment

Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; your argument has none but reference. What should we infer about your professional ability?
              It was a joke rather than an argument. I have no point to argue in this (I am neither Scottish nor English nor that interested), I am merely tired of so many Scots droning on about how awesome Scotland is and how they should be free etc.

How about you infer that my professional ability is below feeble, would that make you happy? If not please feel free to infer something that does.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Another way of looking at it is that Scotland has 1 university in the top 100 and none in the top 30. Go Scotland!
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Another way of looking at it is that Scotland has 1 university in the top 100 and none in the top 30. Go Scotland!
                  While London has more universities in the top 40 than any other city in the world, with four.
                  http://www.standard.co.uk/news/educa...s-8856227.html
                  Last edited by sasguru; 4 October 2013, 10:24.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

It was a joke rather than an argument.
                    How is the reader meant to know rhetoric from hyperbole with the written word on here?

I have no point to argue in this (I am neither Scottish nor English nor that interested), I am merely tired of so many Scots droning on about how awesome Scotland is and how they should be free etc.

How about you infer that my professional ability is below feeble, would that make you happy? If not please feel free to infer something that does.
                    Okay, your frustration is not my fault. Absolution will not be found through obvious negative comments, leave that to SAS where he remains unchallenged.

Comment

Okay, your frustration is not my fault.
                      It is partly. You drone on like a human bagpipe sometimes.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X