• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LCH Clearnet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevetaylor View Post
    Thanks for the help. I shall try and find a forum where the mental age is above 5!!

Have fun saddos
    You've been warned before about punching above your weight but good luck with your quest.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I shall try and find a forum where the mental age is above 5!!

Have fun saddos
      Nah, you shoud stick around.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Nah, you shoud stick around.
        Somewhere from the Midlands comes the resounding clang of MP's knickers hitting the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Somewhere from the Midlands comes the resounding clang of MP's knickers hitting the floor!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Have fun saddos
            See ya. With 4 posts in total I don't think we are going to really miss ya...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Has anyone ever had a contract at LCH Clearnet? Curious as to what they like to work for.
              Dunno about LCH, but it would be cool to have a contract at the LHC
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post

Try the B/C subforum for more "professional" replies, but don't expect much.
                Come to daddy!!!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I had a mate that did a stint there a while back. He seemed to like it. He kept telling me about some 3l1t3 Unix SA girl that drank like a fish and seriously knew her stuff so it didn't sound all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Dunno about LCH, but it would be cool to have a contract at the LHC
                    I saw a presentation from one of their data analysts last year, which from a geek perspective was very interesting

Lots of physics I couldn't even pretend to understand, but it was interesting nonetheless.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                      I had a mate that did a stint there a while back. He seemed to like it. He kept telling me about some 3l1t3 Unix SA girl that drank like a fish and seriously knew her stuff so it didn't sound all that bad.
                      I'm not keen on contracts where many permies know their stuff, and "seriously" knowing their stuff sounds nightmarish, especially if it's a girl.

The ideal clientco is where I know my stuff, and without my help the permies barely get by
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X