• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4.5 million britons have less than £10 a month in disposable income

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.5 million britons have less than £10 a month in disposable income
    Between them?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      There's tidy then.
      Haven't they heard? Cardiff and Swansea are paved with *gold!

* Greggs paper bags
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Am guessing to many of these people essential bills includes, fags, beer, weekly punt at the betting shop, sky etc....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Haven't they heard? Cardiff and Swansea are paved with *gold!

* Greggs paper bags
          Cardiff is to Wales what London is to England.

There's a distinct north-south divide in the country. The dividing line is the M4.

One rarely goes north of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
            Cardiff is to Wales what London is to England.

There's a distinct north-south divide in the country. The dividing line is the M4.

One rarely goes north of it.
            I've only been north of the M4 once when trying to skirt around a blocked motorway, it was dark, there were no signs and my 3g reliant phone satnav had no idea where I was. I drove around for 50 minutes before arriving back at the same junction I had set off from.

I'm planning and traversing Wales to the North in a few weeks time, I'm only travelling in daylight!
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I've only been north of the M4 once when trying to skirt around a blocked motorway, it was dark, there were no signs and my 3g reliant phone satnav had no idea where I was. I drove around for 50 minutes before arriving back at the same junction I had set off from.

I'm planning and traversing Wales to the North in a few weeks time, I'm only travelling in daylight!
              did you get a speeding ticket? seems to be standard for North Wales.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just bank on everything taking twice as long to get to as you'd expect
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  Just bank on everything taking twice as long to get to as you'd expect
                  And learn Welsh - cos the ignorant bar-stewards won't talk to you in English!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Am guessing to many of these people essential bills includes, fags, beer, weekly punt at the betting shop, sky etc....
                    That's what benefits are there for right? The use the black market to cover their actual costs.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                      And learn Welsh - cos the ignorant bar-stewards won't talk to you in English!
                      That's true if your a tourist, some just like to be awkward

I plan on learning welsh if I move up there although I think I'll struggle
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X