• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice Needed - Student Son's housemate threatening violence !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Just another dumb grunt.
    Just another piss weak christian nerd

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Good to know you see that as the starting point though.
      Retard. The starting point is identifying who is on your staff, and motivating them in the most productive way, according to their personality.

Put the bag back on, you'll earn more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
        What an angry old man you seem to be. So angry that you didn't read my post.
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

<mod hat on>No more personal attacks that lack humour please.</mod hat off>
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Retard. The starting point is identifying who is on your staff, and motivating them in the most productive way, according to their personality.

Put the bag back on, you'll earn more money.
            I'm going to admit darling Hack, that you do make one good point with regard to identifying individuals whose only language is violence.

An old fashioned knee capping probably would do you the world of good.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I'm going to admit darling Hack, that you do make one good point with regard to identifying individuals whose only language is violence.

I know, and a good shag would probably do you some good too darling.

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I know, and a good shag would probably do you some good too darling.
                  I won't argue with you there Hackeroo
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I won't argue with you there Hackeroo
                    I know, the neediness is palpable. Go on, get your glad rags on, pop down the docks, don a bag and I am sure there's some somalian tulip house cleaner who would lower his standards enough to give you 13 seconds of relief. Plenty of lube mind; it's been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I'll send her round with her washing.
                      Small price to pay for a babysitter.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X