• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why can't they talk about it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    maybe they do not talk about it because then they would admit that sex is pleasurable and enjoyable and it is perfectly acceptable to enjoy sex.

Which makes them sound just like a man......
    Women generally don't pretend otherwise. Perhaps there's a simpler reason why women in your experience don't admit to enjoying it.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I've a friend who continues to insist she never has.
    I had a discussion with my cleaner about it once, she was quite open about the subject.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Nice. I have to don a ManU shirt and Wayne Rooney face mask to get any attention from mine.
      That's lovely, dear. And does he wear this one to complete the role-play scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Women generally don't pretend otherwise. Perhaps there's a simpler reason why women in your experience don't admit to enjoying it.
        ooooh miaw!

Comment

I find women often deny it, especially when they are complete strangers I confront on the train with a video camera pointed at them.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I had a discussion with my cleaner about it once, she was quite open about the subject.
            You are Kent Philip and I claim my £5.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I know an accountant who admitted to wanking 10, 11 times a day during his P2's, as he said it was the only way he could take his mind off the exams. Reckons it helped him pass the exams.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Sounds like a challenge for all you gents.

National wank at work day?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  It would make more sense to have national don't wank at work day.
                  Maybe this will help.

(although Amazon have none in stock).

Comment

How the frig [pardon the pun] did that conversation come about?
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

How the frig [pardon the pun] did that conversation come about?
                      Well he did set that camera up .....
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X