• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK SCUBA thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember this?
    Did someone Photoshop out the underwater motorcycle?
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I remember that. The husband was a qualified rescue diver, yet claimed he didn't know how to help his wife. Inflating her BCD would have been a good start I'd have thought......
      ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
        I remember that. The husband was a qualified rescue diver, yet claimed he didn't know how to help his wife. Inflating her BCD would have been a good start I'd have thought......
        Not quite. He was charged with murdering her by turning her air off but he was acquitted.

Gabe Watson trial: Honeymoon 'scuba dive murder' husband is acquitted of killing Tina Watson | Mail Online
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Advanced Open Water.

"Night" Dive

Stoney Cove

October

Hole in Dry-Suit

Fcking Cold!

Comment

If you want to do your deep dive and don't want to do it in some god forsaken quarry in Cumbria which is only accessible via a long walk in full gear and climb down a ladder then try this Nemo 33 in Brussels. Weekend away with your other half and a deep dive to boot....

PLONGÉE Magasin Cours Ecole Formation Bruxelles Belgique RESTO thai jolie terrasse NEMO33 World's deepest scuba diving pool DUIKEN PADI LIFRAS NELOS - Magasin cours plongée Bruxelles Belgique

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Now that looks cool. Makes me want to jump in

Definitely thinking it would be nice to finish my open water somewhere I don't need all the thermal gear. Diving for pleasure in lots of kit is one thing, but trying to manoeuvre to remove & replace mask & BCD etc isn't easy in the cold.
              ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Working...
              X