• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clarkson for PM?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, is it only me that finds his chat cringing? I just can't listen to him, to me he is on the same level as Vanessa Feltz.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Indeed. But I fear that by now your average journalist would have written down whatever bollux was in his pea-sized brain for consumption as God-given truth by cretins like vetran.
      Good job we have SAS, he only needs one bit of information to make a judgement of such complexity. whilst comparing changes of such magnitude. You might as well become an expert on Global warming/Cooling/Climate change.

Seriously AssGuru aside they are probably scraping the bottom of the barrel for suitable 20mph sites. They have converted all the city centres with millions of pounds of investment and mostly its an improvement. They are now going round and slapping a 20mph sign on any 30 area that has a few shops without any investment.

They recently changed one of the local villages to 20mph and despite the propaganda from the safe speed zealots Buses/ 40 ton lorries / earth movers are still pretty good at killing idiot students squeezing between them at 20mph.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Anyway, is it only me that finds his chat cringing? I just can't listen to him, to me he is on the same level as Vanessa Feltz.
        Not only you. I can't stand listening to the cretin. He appeals to the lowest common denominator, white van man type of person and I contend that if you like Clarkson then you fall into this category.
        I'd give my right dick to be normal.....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Good job we have SAS, he only needs one bit of information to make a judgement of such complexity. whilst comparing changes of such magnitude. You might as well become an expert on Global warming/Cooling/Climate change.

Seriously AssGuru aside they are probably scraping the bottom of the barrel for suitable 20mph sites. They have converted all the city centres with millions of pounds of investment and mostly its an improvement. They are now going round and slapping a 20mph sign on any 30 area that has a few shops without any investment.

They recently changed one of the local villages to 20mph and despite the propaganda from the safe speed zealots Buses/ 40 ton lorries / earth movers are still pretty good at killing idiot students squeezing between them at 20mph.
          At last, we have a concise, logical and compelling post on the topic.

Comment

Good job we have SAS, he only needs one bit of information to make a judgement of such complexity..
            If you weren't such an absolute moron, you'd have understood that that was precisely what I was slating journalists for.
            Really is there any point or logic whatsoever to any of your posts?
            You might as well get a bot to post random English word on here.
            For all the sense you make , that's probably what you're doing..
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you weren't such an absolute moron, you'd have understood that that was precisely what I was slating journalists for.
              Really is there any point or logic whatsoever to any of your posts?
              You might as well get a bot to post random English word on here.
              For all the sense you make , that's probably what you're doing..
              I understood what you were trying and failing to do.

And then you asked for the one piece if information that was missing in your opinion. the number of miles of 20mph zones. Making you no more enlightened than the journalists you decry.

I assume you and your sockie think you make sense?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I understood what you were trying and failing to do.

And then you asked for the one piece if information that was missing in your opinion. the number of miles of 20mph zones. Making you no more enlightened than the journalists you decry.

I assume you and your sockie think you make sense?
                It's one thing to be thick. It's quite another not to know it.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Handy that you know and acknowledge that you're thick then isn't it?

Comment

Read the linky again; wouldn't even the opponents of Clarkson agree that it would be utterly hilarious if he were to beat Ed Miliband?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It keeps the Daily Mail in business.

Comment

Working...
                      X