• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women - get back to the home where you belong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Knackered now without small children. No way would I want a toddler to look after in my 40s.
    Thankfully ours have always liked their sleep and since a year old have always slept 10-12 hours a night.

How people get up at 5am to keep a toddler entertained day in day out I just don't know.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

When I created this thread I had high hopes for it - and after a slow start it finally got there.

Cheers Churchill!

Though I have to say, having met and raced against Dallas several times, she is f**king gorgeous. As you would expect from any ironman. Just don't look below the one toenail she has painted red!

Interesting her thought on procreation - I was under the impression she was trying to get all her female competitors pregnant then she can be no1! Which is odd when she got no2 at midnightman.

But she tells me she has protected her procreation bits with the right saddle so thats okay then.

I have volunteered my services to get her comptetitors pregnant - but she says I am f**k ugly and very old. And a psycho. She has a point! So I guess she has contacted Mich....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Thankfully ours have always liked their sleep and since a year old have always slept 10-12 hours a night.

How people get up at 5am to keep a toddler entertained day in day out I just don't know.
        BabyBP always been up at 5am since the age of 2. When he could reach the very high doothandles of our victorian doors. We just let him downstairs to do his own thing. We have had to put a veery very high lock on the front door - our worry is he will try to start the car and drive off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          yes

you have never been to canary wharf of an evening ......
          That is because the place is full of tw**s like you
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Just keep telling yourself it doesn't last forever soon they will become feckless teenagers and you'll have trouble getting them out of bed
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              BabyBP always been up at 5am since the age of 2. When he could reach the very high doothandles of our victorian doors. We just let him downstairs to do his own thing. We have had to put a veery very high lock on the front door - our worry is he will try to start the car and drive off.
              I adopted that approach but eldest (3) went downstairs one morning, removed fastened to wall fire guard and turned the gas fire on because he was cold - as always it's the "what ifs" with toddlers that keep you awake at night
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Could someone explain the Canary Wharf bit to me?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  That is because the place is full of tw**s like you
                  Fitness fanatics?

I love how people can be virulently atheist but then spout claptrap about "your duty" or "your purpose" to have children. Evolution doesn't teach that species want to avoid extinction. Emotion or purpose doesn't come into it. Have children or don't as you see fit, but please don't suggest someone else is going against some cosmic purpose simply because they don't have the same values as you do, when you claim not to believe in a cosmic purpose.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X