• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "women - get back to the home where you belong"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    That is because the place is full of tw**s like you
    Fitness fanatics?

I love how people can be virulently atheist but then spout claptrap about "your duty" or "your purpose" to have children. Evolution doesn't teach that species want to avoid extinction. Emotion or purpose doesn't come into it. Have children or don't as you see fit, but please don't suggest someone else is going against some cosmic purpose simply because they don't have the same values as you do, when you claim not to believe in a cosmic purpose.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Could someone explain the Canary Wharf bit to me?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BabyBP always been up at 5am since the age of 2. When he could reach the very high doothandles of our victorian doors. We just let him downstairs to do his own thing. We have had to put a veery very high lock on the front door - our worry is he will try to start the car and drive off.
    I adopted that approach but eldest (3) went downstairs one morning, removed fastened to wall fire guard and turned the gas fire on because he was cold - as always it's the "what ifs" with toddlers that keep you awake at night

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Thankfully ours have always liked their sleep and since a year old have always slept 10-12 hours a night.

How people get up at 5am to keep a toddler entertained day in day out I just don't know.
    Just keep telling yourself it doesn't last forever soon they will become feckless teenagers and you'll have trouble getting them out of bed

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    yes

you have never been to canary wharf of an evening ......
    That is because the place is full of tw**s like you

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Thankfully ours have always liked their sleep and since a year old have always slept 10-12 hours a night.

How people get up at 5am to keep a toddler entertained day in day out I just don't know.
    BabyBP always been up at 5am since the age of 2. When he could reach the very high doothandles of our victorian doors. We just let him downstairs to do his own thing. We have had to put a veery very high lock on the front door - our worry is he will try to start the car and drive off.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    When I created this thread I had high hopes for it - and after a slow start it finally got there.

Cheers Churchill!

Though I have to say, having met and raced against Dallas several times, she is f**king gorgeous. As you would expect from any ironman. Just don't look below the one toenail she has painted red!

Interesting her thought on procreation - I was under the impression she was trying to get all her female competitors pregnant then she can be no1! Which is odd when she got no2 at midnightman.

But she tells me she has protected her procreation bits with the right saddle so thats okay then.

I have volunteered my services to get her comptetitors pregnant - but she says I am f**k ugly and very old. And a psycho. She has a point! So I guess she has contacted Mich....

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Knackered now without small children. No way would I want a toddler to look after in my 40s.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Knackered now without small children. No way would I want a toddler to look after in my 40s.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    some of us have no interest in taking a stake in the future
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Live with it, the sole reason you're on this planet is to procreate, so far you're a failure.
    Way to anthropomorphise that totally reasonless, unthinking scientific theory. I think you misunderstand natural selection and Darwinism. Procreation isn't the reason for existence, existence is a result of procreation.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    yes

Whatever you wish to believe that helps your "self empowerment" fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    yes

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    So. Dallas isn't allowed to not want kids. Rightio.
    Nah just get back into the kitchen.

Mines a cuppa love..

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    indeed

I must be drugged and raped due to fugglyiness

deary me
    Excuse me, who said you should be raped?

I seem to recall you being referred to as the drugger, not the druggee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X