• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children arrested, DNA tested, interrogated and locked up...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of congestion charging?

Comment

Parents can't afford fuel bill? Anyway - such small children should be under supervision of a responsible adult, which clearly does not apply to their parents (who taught kids its okay to break yummy cherry trees), IMO SWAT team should have arrested parents as well and leave them with kids in the same block to teach all of them a lesson.

Comment

Children aren't happy with nothing to ignore,
        And that's what parents were created for.

Ogden Nash

Comment

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Then you give them a truncheon (or whatever they call them now), CS gas and powers.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
            Mini moto's confiscated and destroyed under NL legislation

Obviously easier to target kids than grown-ups
            Fecken about time! There are several that SPEED up and down just outside our home and have nearly hit a number of people walking along the Thames!

The sooner those bikes are taken off the road (hahaha) the better!

Mailman

Comment

It's the little **** that think it's okay to play hop scotch that deserve prison.

Comment

I think they should bring back the death penalty for such misdemeanors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                  Fecken about time! There are several that SPEED up and down just outside our home and have nearly hit a number of people walking along the Thames!

The sooner those bikes are taken off the road (hahaha) the better!

Mailman

*Checks out the window for ominous storm clouds and apocalyptic world ending phenomena*

I actually have to agree with Mailman on this one. They are a bloody nuisance and dangerous to boot. Put the points on the parents license I say!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The kids round my way don't ride around on those mini bikes.

They use full sized ones with the silencers removed.

Comment

I'm disgusted.

They should be beheaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X