• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce should be fun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth following fiction?

Truth:

Fiction:
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He was 17 at the time; why is she on the sex offenders' register if she had sex with someone over the age of consent?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        He was 17 at the time; why is she on the sex offenders' register if she had sex with someone over the age of consent?
        she was in 'a position of trust'.
        Last edited by vetran; 10 September 2013, 12:06. Reason: Trust - correct terminology
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          My point was that being a woman and probably on a lower wage she may well be eligible for maintenance. Now will the Judge be generous to the 'weaker party' or see the offence as a 'door closer'?
          Doubtful she will get maintenance, my wife was 31 when we divorced and she got none as she was deemed young enough to do something about it.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I assume because of the teacher-student relationship, there's probably something enshrined in law.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              I assume because of the teacher-student relationship, there's probably something enshrined in law.
              Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

she was in 'a position of responsibility'.
                That's not the only position she was in. Fnaar Fnaar.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My point was that being a woman and probably on a lower wage she may well be eligible for maintenance. Now will the Judge be generous to the 'weaker party' or see the offence as a 'door closer'?
                  Maintenance is totally independent of marriage fault.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Maintenance is supposed to be totally independent of marriage fault.
                    FTFY

Comment

No age of consent for boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X