• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simply Electronics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Des, this is a non-story. A quick google is an immediate red flag, it's been covered widely

why not do a 'Ten ways to avoid being e-ripped' and use this as your prime example

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      ... An idiot with an internet connection... a tale of online stupidity...
      I'd read that.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

How about Googling QSSupplies.

Or how about a piece on Ryanair's online booking software that books you the whatever was last captured by their cookies, regardless of whether or not its actually what you want to book. And then they deny it, until you tell them you know what the problem is....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I'd read that.
          Read it.. you moderate it.

Comment

Read it.. you wrote it.
            FTFY

Comment

Not this lot but ordered another cheap car safety camera recently. It took 8 weeks to get here from Hong Kong and I opened up the box to find an alarm clock. Not a big deal as it was 12 quid but probably pays to Google before buying things online.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Not this lot but ordered another cheap car safety camera recently. It took 8 weeks to get here from Hong Kong and I opened up the box to find an alarm clock. Not a big deal as it was 12 quid but probably pays to Google before buying things online.
                Lol, just set the alarm for 2 minutes before you crash, then whip out your phone and record the incident. I bet the guy you ordered it from knew the mandarin for 'he who dares wins, Rodney'

Comment

Total non story. Company offering stuff cheaper on Internet has crap customer service and in most cases cannot fulfil orders or order process.

Basically it's a classic buyer beware of Romans bearing gifts and looking a gift horse in the wallet.

You get what you pay for.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Read it.. you moderate it.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    FTFY
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X