• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So do you flash the cash or do the Ladies / Gents pay for your company?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The most I ever paid for sex was with my ex-wife. That must have cost a fortune.
    Look on the bright side - at least the taxman won't get that money.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Don't think a bloke's ever bought me dinner

I've always expected to pay for myself and can't see why I wouldn't, unless the dinner was a birthday present or suchlike.

I do find the whole concept of the man being expected to pay very odd.

There's no poll option for "I expect to pay my own way".
      Didn't MF buy you a happy meal on your McDonalds date?

I will happily take you up the OXO Tower next time I am in London
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        My understanding is that if I pay then I am going to get laid. Or at least a BJ.

Its prostitution basically.

The most I ever paid for sex was with my ex-wife. That must have cost a fortune.
        Really, she gave it away for free to the rest of us
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Didn't MF buy you a happy meal on your McDonalds date?

I will happily take you up the OXO Tower next time I am in London
          Followed by a parting gift of a pearl necklace I presume
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            Followed by a parting gift of a pearl necklace I presume
            MF never mentioned getting Jewellery? Was it in the happy meal?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I do find the whole concept of the man being expected to pay very odd.

There's no poll option for "I expect to pay my own way".
              Completely ditto.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Completely ditto.
                Ladies where have you been all my life? My experiences excluding the AndyW's mum are what I seen personally.

Must admit Mrs V let me pay for the first date at a restaurant that I could barely afford. She then said next date was on her and took me to Woody's

Woodys Restaurant Reviews, West Drayton, United Kingdom - TripAdvisor

It was love at second date.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Ladies where have you been all my life? My experiences excluding the AndyW's mum are what I seen personally.

Must admit Mrs V let me pay for the first date at a restaurant that I could barely afford. She then said next date was on her and took me to Woody's

Did she know you could 'barely' afford it? Did she pick the restaurant?

OR DID YOU BOOK IT IN A RIDICULOUS ATTEMPT TO IMPRESS HER AND FEEL BITTER WHEN SHE FAILED TO OFFER TO PAY AT LEAST HALF?

Not that this is familiar, or anything.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

As I say, it's never happened to me, but I got married very young to a bloke who was Rich in name but not in wallet.

If I were to find myself on the dating scene, and the bloke offered to pay, I'd assume he wanted to.

So Mrs V 'letting you pay' implies you offered to pay. Why did you offer if you didn't want to?

Comment

I usually pretend I've left my wallet at home and get Mrs OG to pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X