• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bongo Bongo land

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is inevitable that UKIP will self destruct.
    The only demographic that finds this kind of thing remotely funny, rather than tediously dated, are not very educated males of a certain age, who find globalisation a threat, rather than a challenge.

It's not even offensive, contrary to what lefty journos would have us believe, just pathetically sad.
    Last edited by sasguru; 8 August 2013, 12:54.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It is inevitable that UKIP will self destruct.
      The only demographic that finds this kind of thing tediously dated, are not very educated Gigolos of a certain age, who find globalisation no threat because the Missus brings in the Bacon
      ad.
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        FTFY
        Even sadder. You're precisely that demographic I was talking about. Poorly skilled, unable to better yourself, you resort to scapegoating.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Even sadder. You're precisely that demographic I was talking about. Poorly skilled, unable to better yourself, you resort to scapegoating.
          You being the 'I'm all right jack' demographic?

I'm doing fine, I managed to better myself without taking years off to go to university paid for by my parents or more likely the poor cleaners and factory workers your subsidised education was funded by.

However the majority of the population are seeing globalisation as a shock to their system and will be the poorer for it.

A few spivs might make fortunes but overall the working man will get screwed.

Comment

I'm doing fine, I managed to better myself without taking years off to go to university paid for by my parents or more likely the poor cleaners and factory workers your subsidised education was funded by. .
            You should have gone, it might have helped you think straight. Perhaps my education is being retro-funded by the huge taxes I pay as a very high earner. Although I paid for the second degree that led to that earning ability.

However the majority of the population are seeing globalisation as a shock to their system and will be the poorer for it.

A few spivs might make fortunes but overall the working man will get screwed.
            Globalisation has lifted millions out of poverty in the last 20 years if you can look beyond your nose.
            In any case, how do you propose to stop it.?

You really are a non-thinking moron. Not an ad-hominem attack, just an observation.
            Last edited by sasguru; 8 August 2013, 13:44.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

You should have gone, it might have helped you think straight. Perhaps my education is being retro-funded by the huge taxes I pay as a very high earner. Although I paid for the second degree that led to that earning ability.

Globalisation has lifted millions out of poverty in the last 20 years if you can look beyond your nose.

You really are a non-thinking moron. Not an ad-hominem attack, just an observation.

Increased global trade has lifted millions of people out of poverty, as has education, the spread of christian religion (Yes really) and improved health care. Globalisation as envisioned by most global companies and most commentators will just enslave the poor and suck the riches from countries. Obviously confusing the two is something only a highly trained mind can do.

I doubt there is a way to stop it but controlling is the duty of our elected representatives.

Good to see you can argue about the subject citing sources and sensible arguments without pathetic personal swipes. Your opinion is as always valuable to us lower beings.

Comment

Increased global trade has lifted millions of people out of poverty .... Globalisation as envisioned by most global companies and most commentators will just enslave the poor and suck the riches from countries. Obviously confusing the two is something only a highly trained mind can do.
                Can you explain how the global trade that lifted millions out of poverty was done without the global companies that are enslaving the poor?

FFS Does the verbal diarrhoea just flow from you like a kind of Tourettes?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Can you explain how the global trade that lifted millions out of poverty was done without the global companies that are enslaving the poor?

FFS Does the verbal diarrhoea just flow from you like a kind of Tourettes?
                  Companies based in one country traded with companies in countries in another part of the Globe?

As against a Global company that is formed in lots of countries and sucks the best bits from each country contributing as little as possible.

sad we resort to personal attacks again, carry on like that and the other boys & girls won't want to play with you little SAS.

Comment

Companies based in one country traded with companies in countries in another part of the Globe?

As against a Global company that is formed in lots of countries and sucks the best bits from each country contributing as little as possible.
                    Really? This is what happened was it? There was a golden age of globalism in the sun dappled meadows when non-global companies traded with other and nymphs danced in the woods and the poor became rich.
                    Then (cue music of doom) along came the nasty multinationals and ruined the idyll.

sad we resort to personal attacks again, carry on like that and the other boys & girls won't want to play with you little SAS.
                    Quite right, personal attacks are redundant with your level of posting. I shall let you make my point for me henceforth.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

impressed. you've got more degrees than a global warming model. mind you, they're notorious for spewing out shyte and getting everything wrong as well.

not an ad-hominem , just an observation

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X