• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cousin has a divorce hearing on Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    No. It's not true. I think Brillo's point was that women are more likely to be believed, and men laughed at.
    Gosh - its my ex-wife. Putting words into my mouth. Actually you could equally be my current wife. Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Because he is a man broken on the wheel of marriage, I fear.
      FTFY

At least I know which threads to post in and don't go trolling in the professional forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        FTFY

At least I know which threads to post in and don't go trolling in the professional forums.
        Is that true?

Comment

Gosh - its my ex-wife. Putting words into my mouth. Actually you could equally be my current wife. Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?
          You left us to guess your meaning. I had a go at it. If you want to be understood, try expressing yourself clearly without talking shit:e

How does your wife cope with your hatred of women?

Comment

You left us to guess your meaning. I had a go at it. If you want to be understood, try expressing yourself clearly without talking tulipe

Let's just say the secret lies in her birth certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Let's just say the secret lies in her birth certificate.
              She married him to get a visa?

Comment

She married him to get a visa?
                Legally speaking, 'she' may be overstating things.

Comment

You left us to guess your meaning. I had a go at it. If you want to be understood, try expressing yourself clearly without talking tulipe

Try asking Dallas next weekend what I am really like. Or Mary poppins how much help I gave her with CSA when her child was born.

Just because you talk nonsense and I point it out does not necessarily mean I hate you. But assuming I do, well do for doing the usual cuk extrapolation and assuming I hate all women.

No doubt now the usual witches will turn up (cojak etc.) doing this women solidarity bit. Why don't you just go and burn your bras quietly. And then go and cook hubbies dinner.

Comment

Try asking Dallas next weekend what I am really like. Or Mary poppins how much help I gave her with CSA when her child was born.

Just because you talk nonsense and I point it out does not necessarily mean I hate you. But assuming I do, well do for doing the usual cuk extrapolation and assuming I hate all women.

No doubt now the usual witches will turn up (cojak etc.) doing this women solidarity bit. Why don't you just go and burn your bras quietly. And then go and cook hubbies dinner.

What did you mean by your comment then??

I fear I may just be stirring the pot a bit here now
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?
                      They can speak only when spoken to ...

Comment

Working...
                      X