• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Radio Lunacy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I think I've spotted your problem
    No the URL is bbc.co.uk/radio... the problem is the BBC want to brand radio as part of iPlayer. iPlayer radio is reportedly very good but the clue is in the name... radio
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      They're doing their very best to turn off all that old fashioned 1950s era FM stuff, so we'll all have to listen to the bitrate limited crapola that is DAB.

CD quality my hairy arse.
      Wot? DAB's not the great thing they told us it would be?

Well there's a surprise.

In other news Big Content is exerting pressure on broadcasters to limit the time you get to watch a telly programme you missed.

Progress, eh?

And new Apple systems don't have Audio In...

The message seems to be "Grab what you can while you still can".
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        No the URL is bbc.co.uk/radio... the problem is the BBC want to brand radio as part of iPlayer. iPlayer radio is reportedly very good but the clue is in the name... radio
        Why don't you just learn the frequencies?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Why don't you just learn the frequencies?
          Maybe I will, but you can't learn it without knowing it first which is where this all started - I wanted to listen to a station I'd never listened to before.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

just keep pressing the freq up/down button on the radio - you will eventually get to something interesting!!

Comment

Working...
            X