• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Australians can't...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Drink. Smoke. Shout 'Ausie Ausie Ausie' outside peoples windows at 3am. Oh, and decorate the pavement
    Yep but they can't hold their drink; you can't get a bottle of wine in Aus for less than about 30 dollars because the government's on such a desperate battle against drunkenness that they're prepared to sabotage their own agriculture with enormous taxes.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Politically correct anuses. I've been saying it for years.
      The rural aussies are ok. in fact they are excellent, with a lot of crocodile dundee type attitudes, but the city folk are truly awful.

The few that are left, yes.

Comment

It seems they can't even figure out who their best batsman is and they ended up putting him at no 11

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          It seems they can't even figure out who their best batsman is and they ended up putting him at no 11
          And that's one of the reasons why cricket is the only sport I care about.

Comment

Apparently he can bowl a bit as well. And he's training as a lawyer. Talented lad.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              They are noisy, inconsiderate fookers in general.
              You're thinking of emigrating?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

- bat
                - bowl
                - field
                - scrummage
                - tackle
                - run
                - pass
                - kick

So in the spirit of optimism and generosity, what can they do?
                Your theory seems to fall apart at the first hurdle there Mitch!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Your theory seems to fall apart at the first hurdle there Mitch!
                  Its 1 person who can bat for 2 hours. You only have to look at the 1st 9 australians who attempted to bat to see that in reality they can't really bat.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Its 1 person who can bat for 2 hours. You only have to look at the 1st 9 australians who attempted to bat to see that in reality they can't really bat.
                    But yet they are still doing better than England did
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Conditions change from day to day
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X