• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latter Day Saints

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask them about Joyce McKinney

“I loved him so much I would ski down Mount Everest naked with a carnation up my nose for the love of that man.”
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      ftfy
      Pah, bring it on, god squader!!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        IIRC, it doesn't specifically single out humans. I think murdering spiders is a no-no too.
        The the word murder automatically applies to humans. That's why killing your dog isn't a murder charge but a cruelty charge, even though the greenie types would life life imprisonment for anyone who every kicked a cat.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The the word murder automatically applies to humans. That's why killing your dog isn't a murder charge but a cruelty charge, even though the greenie types would life life imprisonment for anyone who every kicked a cat.
          Linky?

Comment

To which of the wild claims I made are you referring?

Comment

To which of the wild claims I made are you referring?
              even though the greenie types would life life imprisonment for anyone who every kicked a cat.

Comment

I was once a believing mormon, until I realised their historical claims about their faith had more holes than a sponge....

I still feed the missionaries as I know what its like to do their job, and oftentimes they just want a break from the 'job' of selling religion and just want to talk about stuff they did back home.

The Mormon church is struggling at the moment with the internet, too much information is now easily available on facts they would rather keen hidden.

I suspect most of the top leaders know its all based on lies too, but they and their families do well of it, as well as NDA's they have signed up to, so keep their gobs shut.

I did see the musical though, fecking hilarious!
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  So I asked them why they did not take the concepts of coinage and the wheel to South America.

The Mormons told me that God made them forget.
                  what about iron ?
                  he made them forget about sinful iron as well.
                  also why is there no middle-east dna found in any native americans

or do they really believe there was no death prior to 6000 years ago (the book of mormon teaches that) what about the dinosaurs?

or why is one of the characters in book of mormon named after the capital city of an african island (moroni in the comoros) that was featured heavily in books (captain kid books) read by joseph smiths family.

lots of holes as i said....
                  Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
                    also why is there no middle-east dna found in any native americans

or do they really believe there was no death prior to 6000 years ago (the book of mormon teaches that) what about the dinosaurs?

or why is one of the characters in book of mormon named after the capital city of an african island (moroni in the comoros) that was featured heavily in books (captain kid books) read by joseph smiths family.

lots of holes as i said....
                    lots of holes.

believe it or not, DNA technology was not around when I read their books
                    i feel like i must be getting on for 6000 years old meself.

They must have thought my interest was a sign that I was nearly hooked because one day about eight of them came round including some bigwig from the states
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      even though the greenie types would life life imprisonment for anyone who every kicked a cat.
                      Does anyone else think that people who hurt animals should be executed? - Yahoo! Answers

People who hurt animals should be shot on sight - GameSpot.com

Humans that harm animals should be held accountable | Colleen Boggs | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X