• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF. C4 to broadcast daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan next month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ringtone for KW;

Download Free Ringtones,Free Ringtones: Download Latest Ringtones, Free Mobile Cell Phone Ringtones, Bollywood Ringtones at IN.com
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Lets not be coy or ignorant of the fact that Islam is still in a conquest/assimilate mode.

large sections of Islam openly pronounce their wish to change the UK government to follow in line with their religion.

In that respect Islam cannot be regarded as just another religion wanting air time.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Lets not be coy or ignorant of the fact that Islam is still in a conquest/assimilate mode.

large sections of Islam openly pronounce their wish to change the UK government to follow in line with their religion.

In that respect Islam cannot be regarded as just another religion wanting air time.
        What a load of bollocks, the Muslim Council of Britain, which speak for the Majority rather than the Minority of Muslims in the UK say otherwise
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          What a load of bollocks, the Muslim Council of Britain, which speak for the Majority rather than the Minority of Muslims in the UK say otherwise
          I'm on the phone so cant get into a fact digging mission but 40% of muslim students want sharia law, you will find it on t'web, that is the clever ones as well.

Comment

I'm on the phone so cant get into a fact digging mission but 40% of muslim students want sharia law, you will find it on t'web, that is the clever ones as well.
            Erm, yes, but how many students claim to want communism? Lots of them. Young people are like that; lots dabble in extreme ideas at college.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
              Yes, good point. I meant C of E.
              Do you like offending the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

80% of the posters on here think religion causes trouble.

I can poll any sample of society and they will not be representative of the whole due to how I chose my sample.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Do you like offending the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish?
                  No, he doesn't - we are being very clear that the C of E was the founding Protestant religion in England.

The Church of Scotland et al followed later. (I don't know how tolerant the C of S is as I don't know it).
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Ill mutter some thing longer later when i get on a keyboard but you are kidding yourselves if you think modern Islam only wishes to limit itself to a personal faith and community religion. Head in sand stuff.

Comment

Are these 'muslim students' those students who identified themselves as muslims, or muslims who identified themselves as students, in other words people who first identified themselves as muslims when asked ' is you a muslim innit' and then said ' yeah, I'm a student innit' , or ' yeah I'm a student innit' and then ' yeah I'm a muslim' etc etc

Are the 'students' only people at accredited colleges? Does it include private colleges? Professional training institutions? Self-identified 'students'? Students at madrassas?

What do they understand under sharia law?

How, precisely, do your identify a 'muslim student' for the purpose of statistics? It's important to know, otherwise the statement ' 40% of muslim students want sharia law' means nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X