• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF. C4 to broadcast daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan next month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What a load of bollocks, the Muslim Council of Britain, which speak for the Majority rather than the Minority of Muslims in the UK say otherwise
    Yeah, the MCB, an unelected bureaucracy that represents Muzz as much as the EU represents Europeans. What are they gonna say? We want Sharia? Get a brain quick.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Ill mutter some thing longer later when i get on a keyboard but you are kidding yourselves if you think modern Islam only wishes to limit itself to a personal faith and community religion. Head in sand stuff.
      I'm glad you know everyone's background on this board.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Ill mutter some thing longer later when i get on a keyboard but you are kidding yourselves if you think modern Islam only wishes to limit itself to a personal faith and community religion. Head in sand stuff.
        Yep, I keep hearing this, but then I turn up to work with muslims and they're generally as OK as the next bod, I go into town and don't feel threatened by muslims any more than by chavs, and although obviously there's some indication that there is a problem in Islam at the moment, I don't see how that problem is any greater than the problems in secular history (communism, nazism etc).

I'd really like to see some irrefutable evidence that the muslims I meet each day want to take over the world.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I'd really like to see some irrefutable evidence that the muslims I meet each day want to take over the world.
          They are lying to us.

Everyday we meet them they tut and work out ways to convert us.

Comment

Has Britain gained anything by having the muslims here?
            If not then where's the downside to kicking them all out?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              They are lying to us.

Everyday we meet them they tut and work out ways to convert us.
              Well, on the one hand, I speak regularly with my mate at the cycling club who we'll call 'Mo' and a chap at clientco we'll call 'Hamed'. Both seem to be pretty reasonable guys and as far as I know they haven't done any suicide bombing lately. On the other hand, I hear repeated rabid paranoid ranting from people who believe these guys, along with 1.5 billion others like them are all part of a massive conspiracy to take over the world and turn me into a slave to their sharia law. Who should I believe?

Comment

Who should I believe?
                You know you are only suppose DM and EDL views on here?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You know you are only suppose DM and EDL views on here?
                  Oh, sorry I forgot. I'll go with the bloke with the pickelhaube who calls people 'the muzz'. Obviously a reliably rational chappy.

Comment

Well, on the one hand, I speak regularly with my mate at the cycling club who we'll call 'Mo' and a chap at clientco we'll call 'Hamed'. Both seem to be pretty reasonable guys and as far as I know they haven't done any suicide bombing lately. Who should I believe?
                    Next time you see him, ask him what punishment should an apostate of the faith deserve.

Or someone who "offends" the Prophet.

Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                      Has Britain gained anything by having the muslims here?
                      If not then where's the downside to kicking them all out?
                      Islam is a religion.

That means folk from different backgrounds including shock horror those whose families have been in Britain for centuries are followers.

So where are you going to send those Muslim English, Muslim Scottish etc people to?

Comment

Working...
                      X