• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you pee?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting down for me. I did try it standing up when I was about seven, but it wasn't very successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
      ...Don't you just hate it when women leave the toilet seat down...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgFch-agM-k

(Sorry about the language, couldn't find an un-dubbed version).
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Sitting down for me. I did try it standing up when I was about seven, but it wasn't very successful.
        I've met a couple of women who claimed they can pee standing up. Then again both had travelled extensively to countries not known for hygienic toilets.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          The ability to pee (as a man) while sitting is a sign of a healthy prostate. Therefore it is in fact very manly. It also stops any females romantically involved in your life who clean the bathroom area from getting pissed off with you and thereby removing privileges. So it's good strategy too.
          I am happy with the former part (didn't know) and very true with the second part!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
            Don't you just hate it when women leave the toilet seat down.
            No, as I lift the seat to pee but drop the lid afterwards...If I have to pick it up then so do they!....
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              No, as I lift the seat to pee but drop the lid afterwards...If I have to pick it up then so do they!....
              A well trained man.

It's actually unhygienic to flush with the lid up. You are literally spraying tulip and piss everywhere.

Plus if everyone puts the lid down people there are no surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                A well trained man.

It's actually unhygienic to flush with the lid up. You are literally spraying tulip and piss everywhere.

Plus if everyone puts the lid down people there are no surprises.
                Hmmm, I only put the lid down if there is a surprise and the flush isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Hmmm, I only put the lid down if there is a surprise and the flush isn't working.
                  Those science programs on the beeb have a lot to answer for they put fluorescent dye in the water in a bathroom and then showed the polite parts of bathroom usage at a house party. They also swabbed parts of the bathroom before and after.

Beer and cider from cans is the way to go.

Comment

Sideways due to a malfunctioning Prince Albert
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

At home or work I usually sit so I can use my phone two handed at the same time, unless I am in a hurry. When I'm out it depends on how the mood takes me.

I'm sitting now
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X