• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What are the general populous up to?
    As usual.. spending ill gotten gains with my mates down at the "Shinyshoes and hairgel" bar.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm off to a Coys classic car auction at Blenheim Palace tomorrow; just looking....

Tomorrow night I'm staying in Burford at a nice hotel with decent scoff then Sunday the missus is dragging me round Bicester for some shopping.

How about you?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Trying to not listen to the missus panic as I'm benched as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
          Trying to not listen to the missus panic as I'm benched as of today.
          Ah, so doing the DIY.

Comment

Racking off the two gallons of elderflower wine I started last weekend into demi-johns, watching the Tour de France and praying for rain so I don't have to cut the lawn and hedges.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Bit of gardening, take eldest to a museum, bike ride, driving range, then a bit of a tinker with the music machines. And reordering my books. They are all jumbled up.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Ah, so doing the DIY.
                There is a secret list...

Comment

Hospital this morning, then off to Frankfurt for the Opernplatzfest followed by shopping. Now time for the pub, but not too much. Tomorrow up to Telgte for football followed by a meal in the Freibeuter (homemade fishfingers, mmmm)
                  Last edited by darmstadt; 29 June 2013, 15:44.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Trail running.

I'm in ******* agony now.

Comment

Sat in the very same beer garden where ten years ago me and MrsQH got together and celebrating six years married (tomorrow).

The sun is out and the lager is cold.

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X