• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runaway Teacher Found Guilty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I think the complexity of the situation is summed up in the charges, it seems he has only been tried, and convicted of abduction, nothing around abuse of trust, or sex with a minor, I assume that would be based on what "The Girl" has said and the likelihood of a conviction, or not.
    I find him being found guilty of abduction odd too, as the girl has repeatedly said it was her idea, that he kept saying lets turn around, go back, etc, yet this is abduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      I find him being found guilty of abduction odd too, as the girl has repeatedly said it was her idea, that he kept saying lets turn around, go back, etc, yet this is abduction.
      It doesn't matter what she say's, as legally she was still her parents responsibility at the time. This is why I think they went with these charges, its a clear cut one, anything else could lead to a not guilty verdict due to the circumstances and what "The Girl" says which would lead to all sorts of problems
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by katsup
        I vaguely remember reading somewhere that one country (I forget where made it up) requires parental consent to sleep with a girl under 18 years old.
        So instead of asking her father for his daughter's hand in marriage, you ask him for his daughter's hand in your pants?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          So instead of asking her father for his daughter's hand in marriage, you ask him for his daughter's hand in your pants?
          Not sure this is a conversation for you, we know god-botherers views on kids.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            That would make for a difficult conversation on parents evening.
            "her grades could be easily improved..."
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Most importantly :

Is she fit?
              Would MTT?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Most importantly :

Is she fit?
                Would MTT?

Doesn't matter
                She's breathing so Yes
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Most importantly :

Is she fit?
                  Would MTT?

There are pics available from the man (girl) hunt last year which makes the current media pixellation of her face laughable
                  shagable if 15 year olds are your thing
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    There are pics available from the man (girl) hunt last year which makes the current media pixellation of her face laughable
                    shagable if 15 year olds are your thing
                    Must admit as I get older my tastes go along with me, which is rather fortunate. Give me a chewable yummy mummy any day.

Coleen Nolan would do nicely.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Must admit as I get older my tastes go along with me, which is rather fortunate. Give me a chewable yummy mummy any day.
                      I had some knowledge of 16 year olds when I was in my late teens and much prefer a more experienced woman - far less clingy
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X