• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calheta Consulting, 87% return, how exciting!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bn66 crew have an alternative to jump onto now . Its legal too ! HMRC have to introduce retrospective legislation to claw back taxes but if MPs lobby against it , it should all be okay !
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Once received, I would ask our UK administrators to contact your agency and complete the necessary paperwork.
      Does that mean I need to get an agency involved - I work direct with the client.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I have seen some bad ones of these in my time but this is shocking - it's not 'backed by QC opinion' or 'approved by HMR&C' just sign here and we'll make a complete cods of your tax for you

The 87.5% take home will probably be because they charge 12.5% as a fee meaning HMR&C basically get squat which is the sort of thing that makes them really, really miffed
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

on their website they say that you can
          Increase your income by up to 85% Gross
          As I currently get 78% of gross income after tax do you think they will willingly pay me the 163% of gross income they are offering.

Assuming its an EBT thats a valid option.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
            I have seen some bad ones of these in my time but this is shocking - it's not 'backed by QC opinion' or 'approved by HMR&C' just sign here and we'll make a complete cods of your tax for you

The 87.5% take home will probably be because they charge 12.5% as a fee meaning HMR&C basically get squat which is the sort of thing that makes them really, really miffed
            And if I'd wanted a job with Thames Water I'd have bloody well applied.
            Sounds awful though - anyone got shares in lubricant manufacturers? BUY!!
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I No point giving them air time even if it is to laugh at them.
              Not sure I agree with this.

Noob contractor gets one of these emails. Oooh Wow! (s)he thinks - I'll just do 'due diligence' (i.e. google) and see what people think about it.

Come across thread saying 'don't touch with bargepole' they just may think twice.

Comment

^^ wot mudskipper says.

These jokers emailed me today on a VERY old address that hasnt been in public use for about 7 years.

Has anybody dissected the two attached documents and looked at the properties - the corresponding corporate must be chuffed to bits some eejit is abusing their resources to churn out that tulipe.

Comment

I had someone call me a couple of months ago who was put out that I didn't sign up there and then for a 90% return. I can't remember who it was but wasn't especially polite to him.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Noob contractor gets one of these emails. Oooh Wow! (s)he thinks - I'll just do 'due diligence' (i.e. google) and see what people think about it.

Come across thread saying 'don't touch with bargepole' they just may think twice.
                    Originally posted by monkfish View Post
                    ^^ wot mudskipper says.

These jokers emailed me today on a VERY old address that hasnt been in public use for about 7 years.

Has anybody dissected the two attached documents and looked at the properties - the corresponding corporate must be chuffed to bits some eejit is abusing their resources to churn out that tulipe.
                    It does bear repeating for *cough *delusional *cough* optimistic Googlers : Calheta Consulting - I wouldn't, if I were you.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

On the other hand, if the noobs sign up, HMRC will spend all their resources chasing them, and leave us alone.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X