• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bah! and Double Bah!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Mind you, he is playing with himself.
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Glorious weather this week, garden is looking very inviting, but up to my neck with Client 2 (and client 1 occassionally). Bugger, tit, bum, wank.
      I guess I'll just think about my bank balance at the end of all this and Langkawi hol next month.
      Laterz.
      Why are you visiting in the wet season?

Langkawi receives more than 2,400 mm (94 in) of rain annually. Langkawi has a true dry season from December until February while March to November is a long raining season.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Why are you visiting in the wet season?

Langkawi receives more than 2,400 mm (94 in) of rain annually. Langkawi has a true dry season from December until February while March to November is a long raining season.
        Because he is a who hasn't done the necessary research?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Executive summary: Sas wants us to know he's going on hols to somewhere called Langkawi

I had to look it up - It's in a country called Kedah, which I also had to look up. Apparently it's a tiny speck off the coast of North Western Malaysia. It'll probably take a week to get there and another to get back!

Wouldn't it be easier to go to Ibiza like everyone else?
          it's a short hop from KL. I went in may a few years ago and it did rain briefly every afternoon, we had some howling winds as well. Curry and noodles for breakfast takes some getting used to, unless like me you have a habit of reheating leftover takeaway in which case you'll feel right at home.

There wasn't much to do, you can drive round the place in a few hours. The go kart track was good value though.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
          X