• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Challenge for the UKIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So sorry. I didn't mean to start the EU tulip up again although certain people seem to think that. Maybe I should have started a new thread called 'Daily Mail uses CUK as inspiration' as that was what I was trying to point out. Just to help, here's a 'swivel eyed loon' yesterday:

****, thats horrible
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Could be a lot worse:

An unelected bureaucrat telling us what to do or a pint at the pub with a swivel eyed loon properly elected? I know which I would choose..

or this even:

Last edited by DodgyAgent; 7 June 2013, 14:01.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Which is probably how he would look when the first train load of EU dissenters arrive at their "thought conditioning" camp
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Could be a lot worse:

An unelected bureaucrat telling us what to do or a pint at the pub with a swivel eyed loon properly elected? I know which I would choose..
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Could be a lot worse:

I thought you didn't believe in proportional representation
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That's a fine picture Mich.

Ladies and gentlemen take note, this is how a proper statesman should look.

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Comment

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X