• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Challenge for the UKIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    It´s basically a character assiassinations i.e. previous wrong doings, but what about actual
    corruption?

...and what about corruption in the UKIP.

Junius on UKIP: John West on Nigel Farage and UKIP corruption

That video of Nigel Farage is the pot calling the kettle black.
    Another useful idiot. Again go to Google (unless you have the EU commission version of it ) and type in whistleblower European Union

As for you pathetic attempt to make UKIP morally equivalent to the European commission you might like to consider that there are a number of differences.

UKIP are elected and can be voted out if they commit acts of corruption whereas the European commission and its hordes of bureaucrats are faceless cretins entrenched in their jobs.
    Furthermore UKIP are not entrusted with any public money to spend.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Another useful idiot. Again go to Google (unless you have the EU commission version of it ) and type in whistleblower European Union

As for you pathetic attempt to make UKIP morally equivalent to the European commission you might like to consider that there are a number of differences.

UKIP are elected and can be voted out if they commit acts of corruption whereas the European commission and its hordes of bureaucrats are faceless cretins entrenched in their jobs.
      Furthermore UKIP are not entrusted with any public money to spend.
      I found some info on corruption in the EU.

EUobserver.com / Justice & Home Affairs / Bogus UK farmland received EU farm aid
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        “There are clear rules on how this should be managed and the UK authority didn’t live up to what was required,” Roger Waite, spokesperson for EU agriculture commissioner Dacian Ciolos, told this website.

In other words "the greedy feckers did not offfer to bribe us enough"
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

“There are clear rules on how this should be managed and the UK authority didn’t live up to what was required,” Roger Waite, spokesperson for EU agriculture commissioner Dacian Ciolos, told this website.

In other words "the greedy feckers did not offfer to bribe us enough"

Oh it's him again, the olive oil man. What a prat.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

More on EU fraud:

Why the EU is corrupt - YouTube

Comment

You must have the EU's own censored version of Google
              Still trying to work this one out. Did they buy it from the Chinese?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

indeed, here´s another snippet

Disgraced ex-Ukip MEP Tom Wise jailed for two years for expenses fraud - Telegraph
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

You must have the EU's own censored version of Google

Try typing this in:

corruption administering common agricultural policy
                  Ooh, here's one:

The European Parliament recently spent €830,000 replacing filing cabinets to transport documents during the seven hour trek from Brussels to Strasbourg, because the old ones tended to fall over and injure the removal men. The two-seat European Parliament itself cost an estimated €205 million in 2006.
                  Who voted against there being only one seat?

I'm not doubting that there is corruption but its not just the EU but also the beneficiaries of their handouts are also corrupt, everyone from governments to companies to individuals. But don't you think that if the EU were a company that this wouldn't also happen? Don't you think that sections of the UK government are also not corrupt?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Ooh, here's one:

Who voted against there being only one seat?
                    Was it by any chance a British political party that often rants about how expensive the EU is? I think it was, wasn't it?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Was it by any chance a British political party that often rants about how expensive the EU is? I think it was, wasn't it?
                      I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to answer that question due to a gagging order. Actually I'm quite surprised that some enterprising little sod hasn't gone through the UKIP MEPs attendence in the EU and seen what they have voted for and against and how it both applies to their 'manifesto' (they do have one don't they?) and their own personal gain

Comment

Working...
                      X