• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Challenge for the UKIP"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    That's a fine picture Mich.

Ladies and gentlemen take note, this is how a proper statesman should look.

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Could be a lot worse:

An unelected bureaucrat telling us what to do or a pint at the pub with a swivel eyed loon properly elected? I know which I would choose..
    I thought you didn't believe in proportional representation

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Could be a lot worse:

An unelected bureaucrat telling us what to do or a pint at the pub with a swivel eyed loon properly elected? I know which I would choose..

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Which is probably how he would look when the first train load of EU dissenters arrive at their "thought conditioning" camp

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Could be a lot worse:

or this even:

Last edited by DodgyAgent; 7 June 2013, 14:01.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So sorry. I didn't mean to start the EU tulip up again although certain people seem to think that. Maybe I should have started a new thread called 'Daily Mail uses CUK as inspiration' as that was what I was trying to point out. Just to help, here's a 'swivel eyed loon' yesterday:

****, thats horrible

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    You great wally, you've started this boring crap again!
    So sorry. I didn't mean to start the EU tulip up again although certain people seem to think that. Maybe I should have started a new thread called 'Daily Mail uses CUK as inspiration' as that was what I was trying to point out. Just to help, here's a 'swivel eyed loon' yesterday:

****, thats horrible

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I've said it before, I'm pretty sure that the Daily Mail read this forum as many a time has something been mentioned on here or posted and, viola, a bit later they have it:

Nigel Farage says he is 'entitled to a lunchtime pint' as figures show UKIP is the 'laziest' party in Brussels | Mail Online
    You great wally, you've started this boring crap again!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I've said it before, I'm pretty sure that the Daily Mail read this forum as many a time has something been mentioned on here or posted and, viola, a bit later they have it:

Nigel Farage says he is 'entitled to a lunchtime pint' as figures show UKIP is the 'laziest' party in Brussels | Mail Online
    Their whole point is to flick two fingers at the EU and I think most people who voted for them did so on this basis. I doubt anyone expects them to get involved in anything other than entertaining us.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    None absolutely whatsoever. Just trying to be informative about some of the voting that they've taken part in. I'll post some of the stuff they've voted for shall I? I mean this is what the general public should be told about, what their MEP is actually doing for that extraordinary sum of taxpayers money
    Please do!

I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to answer that question due to a gagging order. Actually I'm quite surprised that some enterprising little sod hasn't gone through the UKIP MEPs attendence in the EU and seen what they have voted for and against and how it both applies to their 'manifesto' (they do have one don't they?) and their own personal gain
    TBH it's a bit of a job, but the information is available. But it's quite possible that some young geek is doing precisely that while employed by a British political party head office.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Like a simple common market?
    Umm, something like that, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I agree. That's why I think Britain should be in pushing for something new.
    Like a simple common market?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I agree. That's why I think Britain should be in pushing for something new.
    Britain can push all it likes but unless those that run the EU are subject to competition and accountability nothing will change.
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 29 May 2013, 13:13.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X