• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices are BOOMING!!!!!!!!1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's incredible. Think, in 100 yrs, the average 3 bed semi can be paid off and the equity would be enough to buy a small 3rd world country or large tropical island.

Everyone in the UK will have the wealth of Bill Gates.

All through the diligence and skill of Gordon Brown. Gawd bless im.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      House prices - "To infinity and beyond!"

Sounds better than "We're doomed!"
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I really enjoyed Sarah Beeny's prog last night.

She'd found a new ager who was concerned about putting crystals under the floorboards and taking all the internal walls out of 3 stories of her house.

And a pair of space cadets (one was an astronomer) who were into recycling bits of tat out of skips....

Mind boggling.
        Don't you get the feeling that these people are victims of school's insistence that the science curriculum is too expensive and could lead to lower performance results and hence should be scrapped?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I did hear on the grapevine that the Government was thinking of recognising families with multiple husbands, who would then share the burden of a mortgage.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I really enjoyed Sarah Beeny's prog last night.

She'd found a new ager who was concerned about putting crystals under the floorboards and taking all the internal walls out of 3 stories of her house.

And a pair of space cadets (one was an astronomer) who were into recycling bits of tat out of skips....

Mind boggling.
            You were watching Sarah Beeny and that's all you remembered from the programme?

Young lizards of today and all that...

Comment

Well, frankly, she isn't much to write home about...
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
              X