• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cookbook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Suity is correct

not an oft heard phrase ...
    AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand into the sig you go.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand into the sig you go.
      Have you considered auditioning for the West Midlands serious crime squad?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        If it does happen, how about donating the proceeds to the McMillan Fund?

( sorry if you had other plans for them)
        Already mentioned in the thread regarding Doodabs liver.

The book was on hold as Cliphead was doing the kindlising and given recent events in his life, earlier this year was not a good time.

If we could rewrite the foreword to mention recent events - I will e-mail Admin and then Cliphead can proceed with Kindlising.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Already mentioned in the thread regarding Doodabs liver.

The book was on hold as Cliphead was doing the kindlising and given recent events in his life, earlier this year was not a good time.

If we could rewrite the foreword to mention recent events - I will e-mail Admin and then Cliphead can proceed with Kindlising.
          All set to go now. Once I have the necessary it'll be available very quickly.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            All set to go now. Once I have the necessary it'll be available very quickly.
            Brilliant! all we need is a foreword from Admin and we're done!

Summat for the xmas stockings for everyone
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Brilliant! all we need is a foreword from Admin and we're done!

Summat for the xmas stockings for everyone
                I've gone through the publishing process before but still needs proof reading / beta testing before going live. I just need a few testers who have a Kindle as well as the app on whatever platform.

PM me to add your name to the (small), list. I'll make it available as a download on a secure link on my site when it's ready, might take a few iterations to get perfect but changes will happen within minutes rather than hours. Hopefully ready in time for Christmas.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Got the testing team together, thank's all for helping out no need for any more volunteers.

Watch this space...
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

*bump*

Norrahe's blog

Comment

So did this get done or not?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X