• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Religious nut kills himself in Norte Dame Cathedral as protest to gay marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Quite. You sound like an GCSE media studies student to be honest.
    Listen, and understand. That Proggy is out there. It can't be argued with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel remorse, or fear or stupidity. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you have given up and gone to bed.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      My statement was
      "Yes because scientific rational experiments can confirm Mathematical concepts/identities are valid."

So you are saying basically what I said.
      No I am not. The problem is that I read more carefully than you write. In the context of mathematical logic "valid" means something, so when you also say that
      And math proofs aren't scientific? What are they then? Voodoo?
      it is all but impossible to interpret your original statement as meaning anything other than "scientific experiments can prove mathematical theorems".

Therefore, you are talking cock.

QED
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Listen, and understand. That Proggy is out there. It can't be argued with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel remorse, or fear or stupidity. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you have given up and gone to the pub.
        Much better idea.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

My statement was
          "Yes because scientific rational experiments can confirm Mathematical concepts/identities are valid."
          Which is wrong in all important respects. Scientific rational experiments fundamentally cannot confirm mathematical concepts. Not in the slightest, under any circumstances. To say that they do simply shows, once more, how deeply ignorant you are.

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Listen, and understand. That Proggy is out there. It can't be argued with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel remorse, or fear or stupidity. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you have given up and gone to bed.
          Or banned for stupidity beyond bounds. Einstein said "There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not certain about the first one". He'd have felt that Proggy was all by himself proof of the second.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            No I am not. The problem is that I read more carefully than you write. In the context of mathematical logic "valid" means something, so when you also say that it is all but impossible to interpret your original statement as meaning anything other than "scientific experiments can prove mathematical theorems".

Therefore, you are talking cock.

QED
            Well. I am a simple ancient language graduate, but he may not understand that reason is an alternative to voodoo.

Comment

Voodoo? Does that mean he's a talking black cock?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X