• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Religious nut kills himself in Norte Dame Cathedral as protest to gay marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    The world is full of people who would be ***** whether they were religious or not, and many religious folk are decent, kind, considerate people, so I don't know if it would make much of a difference, though it would be less crowded.

I have just added ***** to the dictionary on my phone. I'm surprised it took so long.
    There are too many people who claim to be religious, but they are really nuts. I recognize religious people by being tolerant, loving, but strong in their faith. As one religious leader said: "love the sinner, hate the sin". Anybody who harms anybody else (even self) is not religious, but using religion as a tool for his own or his group's selfish goals.

By the way doodab, you stole my password, I see ***** whenever I type it in.
    My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

Gay marriage to the existence of God in one thread - I love CUK
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by istvan View Post
        I see ***** every time I log in as well
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
          Gay marriage to the existence of God in one thread - I love CUK
          WHS
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
            Yes because scientific rational experiments can confirm Mathematical concepts/identities are valid.
            Jesus wept.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by istvan View Post
              There are too many people who claim to be religious, but they are really nuts. I recognize religious people by being tolerant, loving, but strong in their faith. As one religious leader said: "love the sinner, hate the sin". Anybody who harms anybody else (even self) is not religious, but using religion as a tool for his own or his group's selfish goals.

If you hear voices in your head, you're a madman

If god talks to you in your head, you're a prophet

If Cthulhu talks to you in your head, everyone panic!
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                If you hear voices in your head, you're a madman

If god talks to you in your head, you're a prophet

If Cthulhu talks to you in your head, everyone panic!
                CUK is in my head, I guess I need to find a contract fast before I am CUKked out completely.
                My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Jesus wept.
                  Naah, I think he probably pissed himself laughing.

and yes proggy I know 'Jesus wept' is a figure of speech
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    No they can't. Only mathematical proofs can do that.
                    And math proofs aren't scientific? What are they then? Voodoo?

My point is Math is grounded in rational thinking as is science. Religion is not!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Jesus wept.
                      Not another religious nut! I thought you were a bit more rational minded. So what is Math based on then if not rational thought? Astrology?

Comment

Working...
                      X