• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What estate car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Nissan Pathfinder

sorted

Milan.
    Passat estate shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Passat estate shirley?

The Passat really only has one drawback; I might fall asleep while driving it.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Passat estate shirley?

we have that one as well

2003 model 110hp

sorteeeeed

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
          So given two kids (and a wife of course) I'm currently tempted to have two smaller cars rather than one bigger one as it is rare that we would go somewhere far enough to justify the need for a bigger car.
          Discussion please?
          It depends if you are the type that travels light or the muppet we see every bank holiday with the duvet stuffed into the back of the car so hard it looks like the air bags gone off

I have seen too many crash scenes on the m4 to risk putting everyone I love in a small tin can with a rubbish engine and crap brakes. Thats why our family car is the other end of the scale. But it does cost a lot to run. I always tended to lumber the wife with a large safe family car then drive a convertible or coupe of some sort for work when there is only me in the car most of the year.

Do you need two cars? If I lived in London again I wouldn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Obsidian Black, with deep blue tints and AMG body kit. Wife seems to like it, not entirely my bag. 19" tyres a heartache when you (she) puncture one twice....
            Wait till she dents a wheel in a pothole

Comment

The thing is with the R Class, and with most 7 seaters, its one or the other 7 seats or boot space which puts me off, if I need more than 5 seats odds are you will also still need boot space too
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                The thing is with the R Class, and with most 7 seaters, its one or the other 7 seats or boot space which puts me off, if I need more than 5 seats odds are you will also still need boot space too

that r class is fecking disgusting looks like some yank crap

GL class ok

G class ok

What about Mitsubishi Pajero/Shogun

Toyota Landscruiser

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                X