• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock! Horror! Daily Wail says foreign born commit 25% of the crimes in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Maths never was his strong point.
    Spelling clearly isn't yours.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Maths never was his strong point.
      Loaves, fishes, 5000 people...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Some folk would value mathematical ability beyond even spelling.

Comment

My speling is supberp.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Some folk would value mathematical ability beyond even spelling.
            You note they're never the ones in charge.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

you note they're never the ones in charge in unsuccessful countries
              ftfy. Hth, bikiw.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well that's £500 earned so far today sassy.

Comment

Sure others have pointed out the typical liberal lefty errors here:

a) The report says almost one in five of those suspected of murder or rape in England and Wales last year was born abroad. That is way above proportionate.

b) Even if it was proportionate it would be way too high, given that we have no obligation to take in the rough with the smooth and should as far as possible be excluding all criminals. Would we expect Canada or Australia to take in proportionate numbers of our sink estate kids along with our qualified people? I don't think so.

c) The extent of rape in London is almost certainly greatly underestimated among ethnic minorities, because gang rape is largely unreported as in this Guardian report:

Rape is a weapon of war
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 15 May 2013, 12:38.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Well that's £500 earned so far today sassy.

Nice, eh? Beats AtW in terms of earning to work ratio.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Sure others have pointed out the typical liberal lefty errors here:

a) The report says almost one in five of those suspected of murder or rape in England and Wales last year was born abroad. That is way above proportionate.

b) Even if it was proportionate it would be way too high, given that we have no obligation to take in the rough with the smooth and should as far as possible be excluding all criminals. Would we expect Canada or Australia to take in proportionate numbers of our sink estate kids along with our qualified people? I don't think so.

c) The extent of rape in London is almost certainly greatly underestimated among ethnic minorities, because gang rape is largely unreported as in this Guardian report:

Rape is a weapon of war
                      Canada seems to have a pretty good system, but actually Canada also has the right pull factors in place to attract the best people; good government, economic prospects and good education, clarity as to what the requirements are etc etc. Aus is becoming more and more inward-looking is my impression.

It's also quite difficult to get there illegally though.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X