• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Picturing posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'd be really disappointed if EO doesn't look like his avatar or Zeity for that matter.
    Don't forget Old Greg
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Don't forget Old Greg
      Or HAB wherever he's disappeared to
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'd be really disappointed if EO doesn't look like his avatar or Zeity for that matter.

<cough>
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Was about to do a runner when I first met HyperD until his first words were "if I mentioned gladiators or radiators, would you know what I was talking about" lucky for him I was a cukker

That was classic - the look of "What's he doing? Oh god he's coming over to talk to me" on your face as I approached was priceless!

Still, I'm used to it!

Can you imagine if it was someone else sitting there? I would have got a faceful of mace or something!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

That was classic - the look of "What's he doing? Oh god he's coming over to talk to me" on your face as I approached was priceless!

Still, I'm used to it!

Can you imagine if it was someone else sitting there? I would have got a faceful of mace or something!
            I'm sorry, but you never know if its a weirdo coming to pester you or someone from CUK
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm sorry, but you never know if its a weirdo coming to pester you or someone from CUK
              There's a difference?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I do remember one of the CUK drinks in the ship and shovel and one of the blokes couldn't quite get over the fact that the three women( me, Zippy and cojak) were actually from CUK, can't remember who it was.
                Was that me? Glad I made such a great impression!

IIRC the one time I went to the S&S there was Bunk, Owl Hoot, you, cojak & Zippy.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Was that me? Glad I made such a great impression!

IIRC the one time I went to the S&S there was Bunk, Owl Hoot, you, cojak & Zippy.
                  Yes, I think it was you. I recall cojak, zippy and I were there first and you sat somewhere else as you weren't sure that 3 wimmin were part of the CUK posse.

It was one of the few times that Owly ended up in the right pub.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

<cough>
                    Nicely done

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EternalOptimist again.

Admin - who do I have to sleep with ???
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Admin - who do I have to sleep with ???
                      EO, I think

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X