• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Picturing posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

SimonMac

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Me.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Found any pictures of me yet?
        HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

But SB's is the only picture I've seen that makes me look slightly intelligent.

Comment

Troll......from his best side!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

NAT

Comment

I do remember one of the CUK drinks in the ship and shovel and one of the blokes couldn't quite get over the fact that the three women( me, Zippy and cojak) were actually from CUK, can't remember who it was.
                SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
                  So it was you, taaaaaaart!

btw miss me much
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    So it was you, taaaaaaart!

btw miss me much
                    Jamies Italian just isn't the same without you. My flights home just have no meaning anymore
                    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
                      Jamies Italian just isn't the same without you. My flights home just have no meaning anymore
                      Well you'll just have to cope without me
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X