• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No longer a wasted Vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 27 March 2017, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Luckily for the rest of us (the more realistic, intelligent, sane, and forward thinking), the demographic upon which UKIP relies for its votes is dying out.
      That's very Marxist social engineering: I don't like the choice of the people of the land. So, let's import different people from abroad that will vote for us.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
        That's very Marxist social engineering: I don't like the choice of the people of the land. So, let's import different people from abroad that will vote for us.
        A basic knowledge of mathematics, which you clearly lack, will tell you that the "different people from abroad", at their current level, cannot really alter the result of a general election even if, which I doubt, they vote for the same party.

Like I said: UKIP: for cretins, by cretins.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          A basic knowledge of mathematics, which you clearly lack, will tell you that the "different people from abroad", at their current level, cannot really alter the result of a general election even if, which I doubt, they vote for the same party.
          Yes, they can. France is the prime example, where 90% of the muzz voted for Francois Hollande.

Ditto for the US and Obama.

In the UK, the electoral system is different, but in the end the same situation will take place.

Comment

You're a rubbish troll/sockie kw

As far as the original point goes - UKIP was a wasted vote in my ward as was anything not Tory - we got a Tory just like we always do.

Comment

All very well worrying about being bossed around by the EU, but the alternative might be to be bossed around by China.

David Cameron's rift with China could cost UK billions - Telegraph
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yes, they can. France is the prime example, where 90% of the muzz voted for Francois Hollande.

In the UK, the electoral system is different, but in the end the same situation will take place.
                Do you have sources for that info about France and Holland?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I thought Obama won on the black vote not the immigrant vote.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Do you have sources for that info about France and Holland?
                    http://www.businessinsider.com/musli...sarkozy-2012-5

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      I thought Obama won on the black vote not the immigrant vote.
                      Didn't you know?

All Black people in America are immigrants.

Just like all the White people.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X