• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Had lunch with an ex-Army mate ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    The most unbelievable part of this story is that SAS has got a 'mate'
    must admit that was my first thought.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I bet they exchanged stories about their SAS days.

Comment

Come on, someone who's intellectually superior to all on here doesn't need to know current affairs, as it's one of his Unknown knowns - He just knows whats happening, without having to know as he's so clever.

EDIT:
        Sorry, just read the whole OP, and as it said mate, I realise it's just more of his bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          The most unbelievable part of this story is that SAS has got a 'mate'
          No. The most unbelievable part is that so many people have fallen for what is, even by sasguru's feeble standards, such a poorly constructed fishing barb.

Now I'd expect halfwits like OH to stumble headlong into such a trap, but not some of the others on here.
          Come on peeps, MTFU......this is sas we are dealing with, not some intellectual.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            No. The most unbelievable part is that so many people have fallen for what is, even by sasguru's feeble standards, such a poorly constructed fishing barb.

Now I'd expect halfwits like OH to stumble headlong into such a trap, but not some of the others on here.
            Come on peeps, MTFU......this is sas we are dealing with, not some intellectual.

The Irony is strong with this fat man

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              I should explain that I don't read newspapers or watch the news on the grounds that its mostly bollux.
              And yet you consider yourself clued up and insightful on current affairs and politics.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                The Irony is strong with this fat man
                Now I'd expect halfwits like OH to stumble headlong into such a trap
                I rest my case!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  I rest my case!!

It's not, like you, a strong one

Comment

They can get to Calais and hop on a truck. Hey, I have a Zafira now. I can smuggle one or two in the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      When!!??
                      Who!!??

(FTFY)
                      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                      X