• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Osborne Speech on Scotland Independance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    There there, a problem shared is a problem halved.

How's the diet fat boy

Lots of money that 65lb you lost, tracked you back down

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Yes, when war comes, we send in the infantrymen (the celts), whilst the Admin team (the British), note their deaths in dispatches.

Fairy nuff I guess.
      What margin do we usually take in such circumstances? Arm and a leg?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        What margin do we usually take in such circumstances? Arm and a leg?
        I'd say so

Comment

Yes, when war comes, we send in the infantrymen (the celts), whilst the Admin team (the British), note their deaths in dispatches.
          Well as you stated that you are neither a Celt, nor British, I suppose that must leave the likes of you as a simple "Camp" Follower, with heavy emphasis on both the simple and the Camp!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well as you stated that you are neither a Celt, nor British, I suppose that must leave the likes of you as a simple "Camp" Follower, with heavy emphasis on both the simple and the Camp!

Says the lard arse sweaty sock who to improve his standing in the gene pool moved to Devon

I guess I was right about the 65lbs hey fat boy

Comment

I guess I was right about the 65lbs hey fat boy
              No. As with most of your other ridiculous assertions, you were wrong about that too. But please, don't stop.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No. As with most of your other ridiculous assertions, you were wrong about that too. But please, don't stop.

Nah, we both know all of those pesky 65lbs tracked you back down

Comment

No.
                  Look on the bright side though, you still have Millwall to uphold your "image".
                  Unlike yourself I do not live my life through a football team- wearing your over priced replica top & imaging you're "one of the lads " and a big green and white scarf to make sure everyone know your allegiance and your rather dull and tedious conversations that are football centric as, well that's all you really have in your dull and tedious little existence
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

That doesn't work. When the English had true "freedom" they got invaded by Romans, Angles, Saxons, Normans etc.
                    It was only when they employed the services of the more warlike Celts to resolve any territorial issues that they were finally able to lose the "Sissy Pushover Victim" tag.
                    After that it went from strength to strength. HTH
                    Looks like you didn't attend any History lessons at school..
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Looks like you didn't attend school..
                      FTFY Troll

He was too busy in the tuck shop

Comment

Working...
                      X