• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's Back - why was I born so Beautiful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid woman. Obviously the way to stay supermodel thin is to pig all the chocs in one sitting, then go to the bathroom and shove your fingers down your throat...

Last edited by mudskipper; 18 April 2013, 19:05. Reason: Sarcasm smiley added for vetran :)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Stupid woman. Obviously the way to stay supermodel thin is to pig all the chocs in one sitting, then go to the bathroom and shove your fingers down your throat...
      that is quite disturbing.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Way to go...Promoting eating disorders to younger teenage girls, giving brilliant ideas about polo diets, Marmite on toast diets
        She never mentioned exercise.

Her hubby is chubby too.
        Last edited by SandyD; 18 April 2013, 19:43.

Comment

ah missed the sarcasm,

sorry some of us blokes aren't as tuned to bulimia as we should be.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This has gotta be my inspiraration for my Plan B

A BOOK. yes, I can see it now

'Ladies. How to keep your man and your job. No ***ing diet required'

Chapter 1 - 'Skinny birds - play em like a xylophone or screw 'em?'
            Chapter 2 - 'Bulimic birds -Is it time someone brought this up?'
            Chapter 3 - 'How to suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe'
            Chapter 4 - 'Where Dyson went wrong'
            Chapter 5 - 'Removing the bedsheets from the crack of his @rse'

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Ayup. Could have given them someone who would have appreciated them* rather than binning them.

e.g. me
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                that is quite disturbing.
                I have known 4 women at least who have done that.

The first 2 someone else pointed it out.

The third I could recognise the symptoms myself. Disappearing to the bog towards the end of a meal was one of them.

It then happened to a very nice lass at work and it wasn't pleasant to see happening.
                Last edited by Sysman; 18 April 2013, 19:18.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

If a "friend" gives you a present you don't want or can't use then you regift it.

You can either do it somewhat truthfully i.e. "I've been given a box of chocolates and I'm allergic to them " or just give it to someone for a present.

Oh and I'm sure in one of her last "articles" she stated she didn't have any female friends because they were all jealous of her beauty.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Oh and I'm sure in one of her last "articles" she stated she didn't have any female friends because they were all jealous of her beauty.
                    not boasting like, but
                    I got my little beauty out at a party once , most of my mates were jealous too.

Hostess fainted clean away (I think she got the vapours)

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      not boasting like, but
                      I got my little beauty out at a party once , most of my mates were jealous too.

Hostess fainted clean away (I think she got the vapours)

I'm sure yours is better looking then she is.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X