• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK I give up, Können Sie mir bitte helfen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed you even went to Germany. I didn't think you had the balls.

Good Luck with getting it all sorted, once the car is back on the road it won't seem so bad.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      That's the one!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        This would never have happened under the Tories.

Cyberman
        Poor guy, he must be in mourning now.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I'm impressed you even went to Germany. I didn't think you had the balls.

Good Luck with getting it all sorted, once the car is back on the road it won't seem so bad.
          He knows they drive on the right, right?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

This is a great thread.

Reminds me of this

Mr. Bean's Holiday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I'm gonna stay off board until things turn around for me so I can be less of an ass.
              Blimey.

I was going to say it's almost a shame we're never going to SY again.

But I've realised he's still online.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

So they don't use debit cards in Germany either? Pull some money off a CC into cash (or even buy a wad of paper currency through your CC online).
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  So they don't use debit cards in Germany either? Pull some money off a CC into cash (or even buy a wad of paper currency through your CC online).
                  Its probably maestro cards and not the same one as you have in the UK. Same in Cloggers, very few places take credit cards.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

OK I give up, Können Sie mir bitte helfen?

Demand some war reparations from a passerby. They bombed your chippy....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Most ATMs will let you draw cash on a CC for a fee. I got stuck with that when I first moved out there and there was a three month delay in payment.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X